Friday, August 18, 2023
Development of a signal correction for measurement data of tyre rolling noise
Topic and Goal of the Thesis
Due to increasing electrification, the acoustic masking of the combustion engine is no longer present. This leads to a spotlight on new noise sources like the tyre rolling noise.
Within this thesis, a transferability between existing acoustic measurements on the tyre test bench with those on the complete vehicle. For this, a signal correction for the test bench data needs to be implemented.
- Literature research & study of the state of the art
- Determination of requirements for transferability between test rig and vehicle measurements
- Conception of correction routine
- Evaluation of developed correction
- Good English and/ or German language skills
- Reliability, commitment and enjoyment of working independently
- Knowledge of acoustics and signal processing is helpful (not a must)
Note: Please attach brief resume and grade summary.